CSUEB Online Tools Help

Record of Declined Work for Temporary Faculty Tutorial

Updated on

1. Log into Adobe Sign and start from the library.

2. Choose Workflows, then search "decline" and then select the "OAA- RECORD OF DECLINED WORK FOR TEMPORARY FACULTY" workflow. Select "start."

3. Add your email. Alter the agreement name to include the name of the declining faculty. Select "Send."

4. Fill in form and add an optional Notes upload if desired.

The form will be filed within the Office of Academic Affairs. It will not be placed in the PAF.  


Add your comment

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

Previous Article Record of Faculty Accommodation tutorial
Next Article PAF Sign-in Sheet Tutorial